My 3 biggest flirting tips (For the Ladies)

So today I was looking at one of my favorite sites sosuave.com and I read an article called 3 Things you must do when talking to women, in this article they suggest that you appear curious, express admiration, and convince her that you are listening to her.  Now, I really liked this article, mainly because I want a man to do that when speaking to me..  This inspired me to share my 3 flirting dating tips:

  • Be Visual: I think when speaking to a man, any man, its important to be descriptive. Men like to see things (no big surprise there).  I know that this sounds like a lot of work, but remember, descriptive can be VERY sexy..
  • Let your body language speak: Sometimes words are just words, but body language speaks volumes.  Lots of people are good at reading body language, but the majority has difficulty picking up on this, but the best part is that the person that you are speaking to will subliminally pick up your vibe. (Ex. You can say "Its so warm in here", or you can caress your neck and mention the warmth of the room..) Basically, your body language sends out HUGE non-verbal signs and can make the different between looking like a prude or seeming welcoming. 
  • Don't be afraid to be sexy: So many women steer clear of being too sexy because they don't want to seem like a slut, but there is something VERY sexy about a man or woman who knows what they want and isn't afraid to share it.  Obviously you don't want to seem perverted or desperate, but you should be yourself and be real.  There is nothing wrong with being confident and proud of your sexuality and stating your likes and dislikes. Not only will you blow him away with your confidence but you're going to leave him with sex on the brain :-)
What are your flirting do's and don'ts? I would love to hear from both the men and women on this one..

2 Response to My 3 biggest flirting tips (For the Ladies)

October 3, 2010 at 5:58 AM

I agree with all of the above! The only thing I would add is to sound intelligent, even when flirting. That age old myth that men like women who are "blonde-like" or who play dumb is just that...a myth! So speak like you've got some sense, and all should be good!

October 11, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Most Def!!! Sounding like a bimbo is NOT an option when flirting.. Nothing is a bigger turn off to me than when a man comes at me with some real ghetto shit, I am turned on by men on MY LEVEL and I happen to believe that men feel the same way, smart women are SEXY, bottom line!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes