Cheating - Interesting Survey!

Infidelity is more common today then ever before.  It seems as though finding a loyal partner is as rare as it is valuable, so I decided to take a better look at this deception and I found lots of great info that I cant wait to share.

Firstly, I must give some credit to a loyal friend and reader who has given me so much support and encouragement to write this blog.  My friend Quashja has backed me every step of the way and I really appreciate all her help and advice! Now that I have thanked her for being totally awesome, I mush thank her again for suggesting that I cover Cheating.  I can tell from now that this will not be my only post on this topic because there is just so much to cover, but this is just the first of many. 

I didn't know where to begin this post with, so I decided to start with the basics, the statistics.  Like I said before, cheating is becoming more and more common and I believe this is associated with the rise of "Casual sex". As sex becomes more "casual", it loses its value, purity, and importance in a relationship.  This takes me back to watching Pretty Woman, when Julia Roberts plays a hooker who's one rule was no kissing on the mouth.  As a prostitute that engaged in sex with many men, sex lost its value, allure, and overall romantic association, so she preserved kissing, and associated that with emotion.  This is sort of how I think cheating has risen in popularity.  Sex has lost its romantic association with so many people, they look at it more as a pleasurable activity and less like love making.

On my quest to learn more about cheating I found this very interesting site.  Here is a Survey for cheating spouses, basically, if you have ever cheated, you can go there and take the survey. If you have never cheated, you can skip it and view the results to learn more about cheating and to have a look at the very interesting statistics.

I would love to hear every ones thoughts on this site, and like always I love feedback.  Also, if there is anything specific that you would like me to discuss, feel free to post it, or send me an email.

1 Response to Cheating - Interesting Survey!

September 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM

So first, thanks for the shout out! I love reading your blog b/c you try to touch on different subject, all while keeping an open mind! Kudos boo!
Now, I felt cheating was a great topic b/c as you said, it seems to be more and more common. It definitely CANNOT be covered in one blog, but I love how you approached it here. I do agree that a lot more ppl cheat b/c sex isnt as intimate as it should be...ppl just want the quick satisfaction, never once thinking of the effect it has on the ppl involved. I also loved the link for the quiz (which I took by the way), b/c it gives so much insight on what other ppl go through. I can't wait to touch on this subject more...I have SO much that can be said!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes