To clip or not to clip?


So, I got into an interesting convo today and I decided to blog about it...
What's better, a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis? I would like the opinion of both males and females on this one.
On the right, there's a poll, please cast your vote, and feel free to leave comments on this matter, I would love to hear every ones opinion on this.
Personally, I have no preference regarding this, but I happen to know lots of women who are very picky regarding this issue. I cant tell you how many women I know have mentioned that they would not "bed" a guy who hasn't been clipped. Although I personally don't feel that way, it sort of makes me want to circumcise my children when they are born. I know that its cleaner and its becoming more and more the norm, but I think my opinion is more influenced by the chance that my sons foreskin might negatively effect his sex life...
What are your thoughts?

7 Response to To clip or not to clip?

Anonymous
September 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Yea its becoming the norm so when a woman sees your not cut could risk embarrassment its not sexy it your girl can use a twisty-tie around your foreskin. .so my advice is snip and save yourself from the penis jokes

September 19, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I'm pro clip! I think an uncircumsized penis looks weird lol. I've only ever seen pictures, b/c the men I've been with sexually were all circumsized. But the pictures were enough for my gross radar lol.

September 19, 2010 at 5:24 PM

LMFAO... honestly, the first i ever saw was unclipped, and once u pull it back its all the same lol.... usually by the time its erect the skin retracts. (omg i think that was probably a TMI moment)

There are alot of debates and its becoming more and more popular for grown men to get this done, because women tend to prefer this. However I've also herd that theres more glide if the foreskin is intact...

September 20, 2010 at 5:04 AM

And there's also more glide if you get extra wet, so I'll just stick to that lol

September 20, 2010 at 6:17 AM

LMFAO, thats true.. ur soo funny

Anonymous
July 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Penises should all be circumcised. This is humiliating to men and so gives power to women.

August 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM

thats an interesting though.. What makes u think this way?

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes