about me

Hello Everyone and Welcome to lovebites!

My name is Nisha and I created lovebites because, it does... over the years family and friends have always come to me seeking advice or just a shoulder to lean on and from these experiences I have learned and thing or two about the ways of the heart, and lovebites is a way to share those lessons with you!

You might be wondering what makes me qualified to talk about love and relationships, but thats the best part, nothing... I am just about as qualified as your friend, neighbor or co-worker.. because I am someones friend, neighbor, or co-worker, and I intend on giving you the same awful advice I would give them!

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts, and send feedback, questions, and most importantly TOPIC suggestions!

Happy Reading!

No Response to "about me"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes