What do men find sexy? This might surprise you..



Over the years I have read countless articles everywhere from Cosmo to the Internet all about what men find sexy.. They all usually bare a common trend, they are polls done, large scale over a huge test group of men, that were asked by perfect strangers about what they find sexy. So I decided to do my own research.

Before I begin, here is my disclaimer,


The following information was not done by a professional, it was not done under any specific testing conditions, and the large test group was really a random group of men that I happen to know very well.


The plus side to this is,
I am not a stranger to these men, they know me very well and they were
all very honest and eager to voice their opinions. The men I spoke to were
all between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.

So here goes... I asked REAL men this question:

"What unusual things do you find sexy about a woman?"

Here are some of the responses:

Feet - So many of the men I spoke to said they are very turned on by a woman with nice feet. They like them to be small, pretty, with painted toenails. They judge a woman by the way her feet are maintained and use this as a guideline for the way she maintains the rest of her body, if you know what I mean, lol. Many of them said they like to lick and suck toes, therefore nice feet are a MUST.

Ears - A few men mentioned that they find a woman's ears to be sexy, all of the Ear men admitted to be avid ear nibblers.

Perfect Teeth/Smile - Majority of the men I spoke to said they like a woman with nice teeth and a pretty smile, this one was a no brainer, so I got a little personal and asked them to elaborate.. this part was interesting because most of them said that a pretty smile consists of very white and perfectly straight teeth, one said "I like a perfect set of white teeth, it makes me jealous, its hot", and one said "I love a straight perfect smile like yours". The interesting part about this is that when I asked them to describe perfect, many said my smile, but my teeth aren't the whitest, and my front teeth are significantly crooked, so that does say a lot about their observation skills.

Imperfect Teeth/Smile - A surprising amount of guys told me that they like flawed smiles. Some liked when a girl had a gap, some liked crooked teeth (like mine), and some liked braces, one said "I like when a girl has something special about her teeth, they aren't perfect but they are very her, like a little gap, its sexy"

Camel toe - Every woman's enemy, lol. Most women walk around dreading camel toe, but word on the street is that some men actually like it, when I asked WHY???? They all said, "Its self explanatory".

Smooth Skin - Smooth skin looks healthy, it glows and it beckons to be touched, so its obvious that men would find this appealing, but one of the explanations I got was interesting.."Women with smooth skin and nice shoulders are really sexy to me, the creamier looking the better".

A nice Back - I was told "I like a woman with a nice Arch in her back, it highlights her assets from the back", also "I like the way a woman's back looks right between the shoulders, that's really a turn on".

Big Nipples - This was a shocker for me, but a HUGE amount of the men I spoke to said they liked large breasted women, especially those with large nipples. One even said that he was attracted to women with "puffy areolas, the puffier the better".

Full Lips - The majority of the guys I spoke to said that they love to see a woman with nice full lips, and that they don't like lipstick, but several said they like clear very glossy lip gloss.

Eyes- The boys are all suckers for pretty, flirty eyes. Some said they liked makeup and others said they just like long eyelashes and nice arched eyebrows.

Not so flat stomachs - I always thought that men all wanted girls with killer abs, but most of the guys either didn't even mention stomachs or said that they liked women with a slender waist, and a smooth stomach, or with a little rounded pudge around the navel, mostly flat but curvy and womanly.

Now here comes the fashion preferences:

•Women in formal wear or business attire seemed to be a crowd favorite, maybe its a play on their naughty teacher, sexy secretary fantasy, but they all seemed to like this.

•BOYSHORTS!! Gone are the days of the thong, while I don't think there is a man out there that would turn down a attractive woman in a thong, most guys seem to be into the boyshorts these days.

•Women in sweat pants came in second, and I am thinking that this one was for all the ass men out there that just like the way the fabric hugs a woman, or because a woman in her "down time" is sexy.

•Messy hair was mentioned a lot. Maybe its that, "just had sex" look..

•Skirts, a lot of guys said they love women in skirts. Could it be view of the legs, or just the idea of "easy access", we may never know..

One thing that some of the guys mentioned was that they like a smart, independent woman, who is confident and very aware of her self worth, they are drawn to women who are funny and enjoy laughing. I think this probably universal, a happy confident person makes a happy confident partner.

I am DYING to hear every ones feedback on these topics...

7 Response to What do men find sexy? This might surprise you..

September 22, 2010 at 5:12 AM

All I can say is "it figures" lol. A lot of the things that men find sexy make a lot of sense to me. It's definitely good to know about their stomach preferences lol. Now the the camel toe thing I don't quite get...I can understand why that would catch their attention, but sexy?? NAH, don't get that part! But everything else seems pretty much right on point with the men I know. I have an idea for the next post, so I have to hit you up!

GetMoneyRoc
September 23, 2010 at 9:18 AM

A lot of good points noted while reviewing this... I am very obversvant person so im seem to notice the little things tho i may not say it all the time but i will compliment u on the wiredest thing like... "u have very pretty eyelashes,its very attractive". I could agree to alot of the comments posted.. good topic NISH.. and LaQuashja i have no prob breaking down the logic of why "camel toes" are so sexy...

September 23, 2010 at 10:12 AM

@GetMoney....ok, PLEASE explain how camel toes are sexy, b/c it is beyond me! A man's point of view is always appreciated...

September 23, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I agree, I need to know about the camel toe!!

September 24, 2010 at 6:01 AM

U know a lot sexy......ur my knd of women

September 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM

LOL ur a trip Curtis... Thanks for all the feedback guys! I will be eventually doing a post about the things that attract women... stay tuned

Anonymous
January 14, 2023 at 12:31 AM

For me as a guy, cameltoe is so beautiful like cleavage. A thigh gap is already a turn-on, then add a cameltoe on top of that, it drives a man crazy. A nice cameltoe shows a woman is in good shape and clean shaved down there. Goes really well with yoga pants. Makes me instantly happy to see it.

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes