The Good Girls Guide to Bad Girl Sex - a good read

Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share a book with you... "The Good Girls Gide to Bad Girl Sex" is one of the best books I have ever bought, I probably spent about $20 on the book but when I tell you I read this thing cover to cover, I am not lying... I have never really considered myself a "good girl" but I bought this book to see what is considered a "bad girl".  The author is a former Sexual Surrogate and is a Sex therapist, which means she would teach couples how to please each other (at times by demonstration lol) and later became a therapist herself. 

Although at first glance it just looks like a book about sex and positions, she really talks about a lot more.  While reading it I realized that being a "bad girl" is more about how you perceive yourself and less about your actions, its about embracing your inner sex kitten, and being okay with that..

With chapters titled like "Bad girls feel good about being bad", "Bad girls dress the part", and "A Bad girl knows her body" (and many more) she basically encourages and inspires every woman to release her inner bad girl.  Don't get me wrong, she does get into detail about actual sexual acts, and is very descriptive, which is great, but she does it in a way that says "this is normal and you are totally sexy no matter how this ends up" if that makes sense...

I recommend that every woman go out and grab this book, and even men, if you spot this in Barnes and Noble, I would flip through the pages, you never know what you might learn ;-)

I will try to post some little excerpts and some of my fav parts soon in another post...

Have any of you read a book like this? How do you feel about reading such a book?

3 Response to The Good Girls Guide to Bad Girl Sex - a good read

November 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Sounds interesting! Amazon has it for $10.85, so I'm gonna order it now! I can say that I've never read any sex manuals or sex position books. A lot of them seem kinda cliche. But I'm going to take your opinion on this one since you're a semi-freak (LOL)

November 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM

LOL! I deff hope you ordered it! Trust me when I say its worth every penny.. it has all sorts of great tips to remind you of your inner temptress, in and outside of the bedroom! lol@ Semi Freak

Anonymous
November 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM

i want this book....

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes