Bite It!

Today's long overdue post is all about biting.  The vampire phenomenon is on the rise and everyone has what I like to call "Twilight Fever", so biting has become very sexy.  Sensual Biting, as I like to call it, unleashes a raw and animalistic side to every person and creates a sense of pure passion and is a great technique to master. Basically, if you want to see a woman squirm with pleasure, use your teeth during foreplay.

Here are some tips:
  • Bite her erogenous zones: Start at the nape of her neck, inner thighs and work your way to "Sweeter" areas, these areas feel amazing to be kissed and even better to be bite,.
  • Make it quick: The key to keeping Sensual biting from hurting is to keep it quick. Take small nibbles that last only a few seconds, this will ensure that there is just enough pain to feel good without making your partner feel like are in bed with Dracula.
  • Create a Climax: Start of slowly, licking and nibbling gently and slowly add pressure and increase as the passion builds, the additional pressure will keep it exciting and makes the ever so slight pain stand out from all the other sensations being felt at the moment.
  • Marks: Be careful with marks.. unlike necking in high school , most adults today are very turned off by marks and hickeys, but some can be very sexy. I hate the idea of walking around with a purple bruise on my neck, but a similar mark on my inner thigh, or even my abdomen can be sexy to have lingering for a few days, reminding me of a passionate moment.
Basically, whether you are in bed, on a date or just "having a bite", biting can be a very sexy and unique way of expressing the way you feel.  So next time you are kissing someone goodbye and you don't want to let go..... grab a little bite...

6 Response to Bite It!

November 24, 2010 at 6:26 AM

It's official...you're an ultimate freak! LOL!
I myself hate the whole vampire phenom going on right now, but I have to say that a few nibbles here and there are a turn on. My man loves when I nibble on his ear...it's a go getter everytime! And guys, PLEASE be careful when nibbling in our kitty area...there is nothing worse than too much teeth pressure on the cooch!

November 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Lol I agree! When nibbling on the kitty (the clit especially) you have to be careful and gauge your pressure accordingly, more pressure on the lips, less on the clit! I love little nibbles, especially on the nips.. Lol

November 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM

LOL I love it Nis!!!!! Might have to put that motto on a shirt!

November 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Which one? About the nips?

November 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM

"More pressure on the lips, less on the clit;I love little nibbles, especially on the nips!" LOL

November 26, 2010 at 4:35 AM

lol, ur right girly.. its the perfect quote

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes