Are stuffed animals sexy?

Recently I saw an article on Yahoo about Celebs posing with stuffed animals, trying to be sexy, so with Valentines Day right around the corner, I find myself wondering, do men think this is sexy? and I wonder why?

Basically, I happen to think its sort of sexy, but we all know that a lot of the time women and men have totally different ideas about whats sexy!

Like this pic of Lindsey Lohan.. I happen to think its sort of sexy in a playful sexy way, but some people find this kinda picture offensive and even a little creepy..

What are your thoughts??

3 Response to Are stuffed animals sexy?

January 24, 2011 at 5:35 AM

A person can make anything sexy if they want to...especially a celebrity. So if they're posing with a stuffed animal, then it could come across as sexy. I think it's a little weird though lol. To me, stuffed animals can represent love, and affection. But sex...nope! It's kinda up there with women calling their man daddy...real fucking creepy lol.

January 24, 2011 at 11:38 AM

NO

January 24, 2011 at 4:14 PM

lol... I think this borders on that whole naughty school girl fantasy as well, i think that its the image of a sexy woman, who deep down is a little girl... just like the whole "daddy" thing... lol

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes