How to put a condom on with your mouth

Hello everyone!!

Lets face it, no one "likes" wearing a condom but in order to be safe and healthy, to prevent the spread of STD's and STI's and avoid unplanned pregnancy, condoms are necessary.  Here is a little trick to getting your guy to wear a condom!

I discovered this a few years ago and I have tried it a few times, let me just say, this works best with a flavored condom, I have done it with other kinds as well but some lubricants have a funny taste or leave a numbing feeling in your mouth, its my strong recommendation that you use a flavored condom when doing this.

Basically you would do this either during of before performing oral sex. Simply open the condom, place it with the rolled side facing up, in your mouth, slightly suck at the tip while using your lips and teeth to gently roll the condom down over the penis.  See the video below of an actual demonstration.



This is not only a great way to encourage your partner to wear a condom during sex and oral sex but its also pretty sexy when done correctly.

Try it ladies, and guys be sure to show this to your ladies...

4 Response to How to put a condom on with your mouth

March 10, 2011 at 5:49 AM

LOL@ the video! Very informative though! If my fiance and I actually used condoms, I would definitely put them on like that!
But I think that no matter what, when practicing safe sex, have fun with it. I think so many ppl look at safe sex as something they HAVE to do, instead of as something they NEED to do, so thats why ppl don't do it! (If that makes sense lol)

March 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I have nothing important to say that was just sexy as hell lets you know exactly how she takes the meat stick...

March 21, 2011 at 5:44 PM

lmao! @ Jeremy- ur too funny

@ Quay, I am glad that you liked it! its fun and it makes it very sexy!

Anonymous
October 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Go girl ...... youu donee
taught meeting alreadyy .... I watched 8 times though ....

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2009 Love Bites All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes